Motorhome Tales

Loving life on the road - although it's part time (for now!).

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

















Early May Bank Holiday - Penpol Creek to Devoran - Sunday pm

On arrival in Devoran there were more lovely creek views to be had!

From Devoran we walked back to the campsite via Carnon Downs. This walk was the highlight of our whole weekend. We spent the rest of Sunday having lunch and just generally chilling out before heading home later that night.

On the way home to Bude the A39 was very quiet so I surprised Michael by asking to drive the camper (my first time!). She's lovely to drive but a bit too big for me. I may cope with motorway driving but don't think I'd want to attempt country roads YET!
We are all counting down the days 'til our next trip - 9 days in the Lake District with stops in the Cotswolds on the way up and back. So, the next blog update will be a bumper one!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chicken lover said...

Hi Sharon
sounds like you had a nice break. I have never been to Falmouth so another place to add to the list. We did plan a couple of nights away locally for the BH weekend but had to change plans - mainly prompted by the weather forcast for the Midlands.
Good to see Paddy had a nice time too!
We are off to Chatsworth again for a couple of nights at the end of this month and then I am away in July with sis to IOW, back for 1night then Paul, Sacha and me go to Cornwalll, can't wait. Will have to make do with weekends away till then, happy travels, Jane

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home